Friday 30 March 2018

We're all mad here

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.” - Lewis Caroll

Oh my gosh, isn't this Cheshire cat hat by Annette just adorable. 
Used tea leaves mixed with ivory texture on the mouse and used tea bag papers on the cup! Ingenious....

Annette Smyth DT 2018

It wouldn't be an Abigail project if there wasn't a rainbow of colour in there. Love this!
Abigail Lagden DT 2018


I would hope that my make would be mad enough for the hatter. I loved working with these bright colours and another fabulous theme from our Tracey.
Well, it wouldn't have been right if I hadn't of made a journal now would it?
Anna Emelia Howlett DT 2018

I'm so in love with the colours on these designs by Kore. Nice and bright. Just what I love!

Kore Sage DT 2018

Our Tracey will be showing you the techniques so you can re-create some stunning works of art in time for your tea party. Are you ready to join us in wonderland? Don't be late. Tune in or look on catch up online for the shows which will be airing at 12pm and 4pm. Free view 85, Sky 663 or free sat 817 Let us know what you thought on our Facebook page. And if you need any extra guidance from a local tutor contact us at Powertex UK and we can put you in touch. Toodles Anna xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment