Monday 2 April 2018

The Endless Possibilities of Powertex

It's always exciting when a new opportunity knocks on your door and Powertex seems to have this magical effect of opening doors. I know it has been a life changing experience for me and our certified tutors across the uk have similar experiences. If you want to make a change in your life and love to hear the stories about our tutors making their Powertex businesses a success then send an email to info@powertex.co.uk about the opportunities of becoming a tutor in your area. 


Here's Wendy's Powertex story.

If you as asked me at the start of the year what I would be doing at Easter I would probably have said that I’d be sitting in front of the tv munching on chocolate or taking my gorgeous cockapoos, Pepsi and Dougal , for a walk on one of the beautiful beaches close to our home. What I wouldn’t have said is that I would be closing my craft supplies shop and opening a new studio in a 300 year old barn in the heart of rural Northumberland.


But that’s exactly what I’m doing!!


It’s been a whirlwind 3 months but today ‘The Creative Chicken’ opens its doors at Kirkharle Courtyard twenty miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne.

I really can’t express just how excited I am that I will be able to bring the magic of Powertex to more people in such stunning surroundings.

The new studio is at Kirkharle Courtyard, a converted farm where garden designer Lancelot Capability Brown was born & grew up. The farm now houses a lovely coffee shop, farm shop. An art gallery and numerous small craft studios including The Creative Chicken.

 I will be running classes for both children and adults, as well as 1:2:1 classes, children’s parties and so much more so if you are up in the North East make sure to call in and say hello!
Well, I have been inspired by Wendy haven't you? If your looking for a workshop near you you can find details by following the link to the Powertex UK website. Have a wonderful Monday. And Good luck Wendy with your opening today! Toodles Anna xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment