Sunday 24 December 2017

Shinning star for November


This months shining star award at Powertex Uk went to a tutor who has been working hard at her social media and producing some really wonderful videos of work to inspire and which included some really wonderful variety of workshops too.



Without further a do, well done to Wendy Reed.


 
  I am certified Powertex UK Tutor, I have covered Fabric Sculpting and Stone Art techniques. I offer workshops, classes, demonstrations and Poweretex Parties at my workshop in Craftsite, Cramlington Northumberland or in your own homes / craft group premises.




I think you will agree our tutors do a fabulous job of bringing fantastic workshops and ideas to inspire us! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Toodles Anna xXx







No comments:

Post a Comment