Wednesday 13 September 2017

Inspired by leftover wallpaper?


Hello there

Did you read the latest Powertex newsletter and see the top tip for September was to use leftover wallpaper within your Powertex creations.....

Well it got me thinking about how useful that would be to create a really quick Halloween canvas


Here I used some leftover brickwork wallpaper and adhered this to my canvas with Easy Coat Mat varnish .  I then created a thick clay with Ivory Powertex and 3D Sand  



Using the new stencil "The End", I applied Easy structure paste through the bottom left skull image and once dry applied colour  to the clay and image using pigments and Easy Varnish   



The words were added by stippling the ivory powertex through the stencil once everything else was dry.




What wallpaper do you have that could inspire you?


Bye for now
Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment