Friday 27 January 2017

The Countdown Begins...Powertex (and me) on Hochanda


A week today Powertex will be back on Hochanda with some more fabulous Powertex products and for the first time  I will be joining Tracey bringing you some jewellery making ideas.  I am SO excited!

Some of you may know me from demonstrating jewellery making techniques on another channel where I worked with several mediums, The messier the better!

I got trained and became a Certified Powertex Tutor (Level 1 and Level 2) last March and not many days go by without getting my hands messy with Powertex.

I have had such a lot of fun developing some ideas for Jewellery with Powertex. 


I promise that if you have never used Powertex before you will be able to do most of these techniques and if you'd like the guidance a Certified Tutor then head over to the Powertex UK website to find a tutor in your area.

Check in to see how Tracey and I use the same products to create very different pieces - Thursday 2nd Feb for the launch show at 8pm with Tracey and then yours truly will be on screen at 9am on Friday 3rd Feb.  We will both be popping up throughout the day in our other hours.

Keep Powertexing

No comments:

Post a Comment