Tuesday 24 January 2017

New Year, New Challenges, New Blog - by Fiona Potter


Fiona Potter

Wow what a kick start to the New Year!

2016 ended on such a high with me being invited to join the Powertex UK HOCHANDA Team.  So I was already excited about what 2017 has to offer!

Then
wham!
Design Team 2017
Powertex UK Design Team

The best surprise ever!  I was invited to join the Powertex UK Design Team!


I am so thrilled and honoured to be among such talented artists and creators and I cannot thank Powertex UK enough for believing in me and "getting" what I do.

I'm looking forward to sharing lots of projects and tips with you through this blog and more in depth in my workshops around CV9-CV13 and of course on HOCHANDA.
Angel Anna
Powertex Fabric Sculpted Angel by Fiona Potter
Some how I think my Powertex Angel has been watching over me and nudging me in the right direction.


Hope you can join me in my journey

Fi xx


For more updates from Fiona, please visit her blog page

No comments:

Post a Comment