Friday 18 August 2017


I hope those of you who managed to watch enjoyed the Hochanda shows last Monday and Tuesday, we loved the theme; if I say so myself I think our fabulous design team and I did it justice! If you missed it and you wanted to have a peek you can still watch for a week or so but then it will be gone forever......


I loved doing this one!

We were sorry that a lot of you didn't manage to get the items you wanted during the shows because they sold out so quickly but I wanted to let you know that most of the items are now uploaded onto our own website www.powertex.co.uk and we give FREE CARRIAGE on UK orders over £35. We are also able to offer reasonable rates to most countries in Europe.

We're not sure when we will be back on Hochanda but in the meantime you may want to subscribe to our YouTube Channel- we are going to be adding some cool stuff there asap!

Well I better get the last of your Hochanda orders off to the Post Office!

Have fun creating!

Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment